Center for Theoretical Biology reports
Scope and Contents
Contains printed annual reports from the Center for Theoretical Biology, From June 1965 - June 1972.
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Center for Theoretical Biology (Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Health Affairs (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
The Center for Theoretical Biology reports, 1965-1972 are open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 manuscript box)
Language of Materials
Printed annual reports of the Center for Theoretical Biology.
The collection is arranged chronologically.
The Center for Theoretical Biology reports, 1965-1972 were created from materials removed from the Miscellaneous Print collection, April 2004.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by John Edens, April 2004; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, September 2020.
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Center for Theoretical Biology reports
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens
- April 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the University Archives Repository
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo New York 14260-1674 US