Scope and Contents
Buffalo Business, 1999- contains print and digital copies of issues of Buffalo Business, the alumni magazine of the University at Buffalo School of Management, from 1999 to the present.
- Modified: 10 June 2020 - 1 March 2022
- Captured: June 2020
Terms of Access and Use
Buffalo Business, 1999- is open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
The University at Buffalo School of Management started Buffalo Business magazine in 1999 as a way to inform alumni about the world of business, interesting alumni, school news, and research.
0.727 Gigabytes (15 web pages (15 web archive files), 15 PDF files)
Language of Materials
Buffalo Business, 1999- contains print and digital copies of The School of Management's alumni magazine, Buffalo Business.
Buffalo Business, 1999- is arranged chronologically by publication date.
The digital PDF files were collected by Archives staff via internet download. Web-based HTML copies of the magazine were captured by Digital Archivist Sarah Cogley, June 2020. Print editions were either obtained by Archives staff or sent to University Archives by the School of Management.
Accruals and Additions
Materials are added to the collection as new issues are released.
Processed by Archives staff; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, June 2020.
This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/policies. For more information, see https://research.lib.buffalo.edu/digitalpreservation/processing
- Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Business education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Magazines (periodicals) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- PDF Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Management
- Web archives Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for Buffalo Business
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper
- June 2020
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description