Christmas cards, Office of the President
Scope and Contents
Christmas cards sent out by the Office of the President, under the administrations of Clifford Furnas and Martin Meyerson. Some cards are pre-SUNY merger when the University of Buffalo was a private institution.
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President (Organization)
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
Christmas cards, Office of the President are open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
.2 Linear Feet (1 half manuscript box)
Language of Materials
Christmas cards sent out by the Office of the President, under the administrations of Clifford Furnas and Martin Meyerson.
Christmas cards, Office of the President were transferred to University Archives by the Office of the President in July 1977.
Accruals and Additions
Additions for years after 1970 are added to 5/3/787, Greeting cards, Office of the President.
Processed by Amy Vilz, October 2019; finding aid encoded by Amy Vilz, October 2019.
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Finding Aid for Christmas cards, Office of the President
- Finding aid prepared by Amy Vilz
- 23 October 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the University Archives Repository
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo New York 14260-1674 US