Scope and Contents
Contains portable document format (PDF) copies of The Informed: A Publication of the University at Buffalo’s Department of Information Science (IS).
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Library and Information Studies (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
The Informed, 2014- is open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo,Department of Information Science. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.03 Gigabytes (9 files)
Language of Materials
Digital copies of The Informed: A Publication of the University at Buffalo’s Department of Information Science (IS).
The Informed, 2014- is arranged chronologically.
The Informed was downloaded as PDFs from the University at Buffalo Department of Information Science website.
Accruals and Additions
New additions of the newsletter are added as they are published by the Department of Information Science.
Digital material processed by Grace Trimper, July 2019-October 2022. Digital files created by the Department of Information Science were downloaded from the Department of Information Science's website and transferred to a stable preservation environment following the University Libraries' Digital Preservation guidelines. This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/polices. For more information, see https://research.lib.buffalo.edu/digitalpreservation/processing.
- Academic libraries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Periodicals Subject Source: Local sources
- Library science Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletters -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Local sources
- PDF Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for The Informed
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper
- July 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note