16. Faculty of Arts and Letters
In September 22, 1913, the first classes were offered in what would formally become the College of Arts and Sciences (Record Group 15). In 1967, the College was divided into the Faculties of Arts and Letters (RG 16), Natural Sciences and Mathematics (RG 20), and Social Sciences (RG 22). Then in 1998, it was reunited to become the College of Arts and Sciences (RG 50), once again.