Skip to Content

Temple Beth El, 1847-2000, Exhibit Panels, 2002

 File — Oversize-box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: A
A series of eight panels tracing the various locations of Temple Beth El from temporary residence in the Hoyt building to the Pearl Street building in 1850, to the Elm Street building 1973, to the Richmond Avenue building 1910, to the Eggert Road building in 1966. These are held together as a set with archival cotton and label.

Dates

  • 2002

Terms of Access

The organizational papers of Jewish Genealogical Society of Buffalo Records, 1996-2003 (bulk 2002-2003) are open for research. There are no restrictions regarding access to or use of this collection.

Extent

From the Collection: 10.04 Linear Feet (6 boxes (3 oversize 31x23x3, 1 flat oversize 20x16x1, 1 triangular tube, 1 standard manuscript box))

Creator

Repository Details

Part of the University Archives Repository

Contact:
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo New York 14260-1674 US
716-645-2916
716-645-3714 (Fax)