Insurance policy and premium receipts on the Medical School building at Virginia and Main Streets, 1849-1857
File — Box-folder: 1.21
Identifier: Subseries D
Papers concerning the history of the University of Buffalo assembled by Julian Park, first Dean of the Colleges and later University Historian. Includes documents from the University Council and of the Medical School concerning the activities of the University from its establishment in 1846 to the 1950s; correspondence and documents concerning the University Extension Movement, circa 1904-1911, and the College of Arts and Sciences, 1913-1961; minutes of the Deans' Committee, 1916-1923; correspondence with John Lord O'Brian and Edward Michael concerning the Extension Movement and the acquisition of the Main Street campus for the University; correspondence with Paul Mohn, Niles Carpenter and others concerning the history of the University, the Schools of Engineering, Social Work and Medicine; scrapbooks, 1911-1964, kept by Park documenting the University of Buffalo as well as Park's personal and professional activities.
Terms of Access
The Julian Park Papers, 1834-1965 are open for research.
From the Collection: 5 Linear Feet (10 manuscript boxes, 1 oversize box, 1 map case drawer)