Lockwood Memorial Library Dedication Committee, 1979
Scope and Contents
Files, 1968-1987, concerning groundbreakings, dedications and other public ceremonies for buildings at the State University of New York at Buffalo, primarily on the North (Amherst) Campus. Files contain information on the naming of buildings on the Amherst Campus, including a brief background on the person for whom it was named; planning and preparation of dedication ceremonies for the building; correspondence to and from guests and featured speakers at the ceremonies; scripts, programs and invitations to the ceremonies; and press releases and clippings about dedication ceremonies.
Terms of Access and Use
The Building Dedication Files, 1968-1987 are open to researchers.
From the Collection: 3 Linear Feet (6 letter manuscript boxes)
Language of Materials
Part of the University Archives Repository
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo New York 14260-1674 US