Includes correspondence with playwrights considered for presenting or performing at the First IWPC. Most folders contain press materials for individual playwrights, including photographs, clippings, publication reprints, and resumes.
Terms of Access and Use
International Women Playwrights Conference records, 1984-2006 (bulk 1987-1989) are open for research.
From the Collection: 15 Linear Feet (2 record cartons, 25 manuscript boxes, 2 VHS tape boxes, 2 audio cassette boxes, 1 roll storage tube)
From the Collection: 0.005 Gigabytes (2 files)
Majority of folders originally arranged by Anna Kay France alphabetically by country. Original folder titles retained.
- From the Collection: International Advisory Committee for the International Women Playwrights Conference (Organization)
- From the Collection: International Center for Women Playwrights (Organization)
- From the Collection: International Women Playwrights Conference (Organization)
- From the Collection: International Women Playwrights: Voices of Identity and Transformation (Organization)
- From the Collection: University Archives (Organization)
- From the Collection: Women Playwrights International (Organization)