Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959
Found in 21 Collections and/or Records:
Architectural Drawings of the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
John Bis Files on the Darwin D. Martin House
This collection contains records related to the Darwin D. Martin House while it was overseen by the University at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Planning. Also included are surveys, studies and other documents related to the Darwin D. Martin House Historic Structure Report.
Blueprints of the W.W. Davies residence, Louisville, Kentucky
Blueprints by Frank Lloyd Wright for a residence in Louisville, Kentucky, which was not built.
Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House records
Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Graycliff Conservancy, Inc. collection
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Graycliff Construction photographs
Construction photographs for Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Larkin Company plans
Architectural plans for the Larkin Company's administration building which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Darwin D. Martin Correspondence with O.S. Lang
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin and O.S. Lang, the general contractor for the Martin House, and correspondence of Martin and Lang with suppliers of building materials and furnishings for the Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Darwin D. Martin Digitization project
Documentation for the project sponsored by the Western New York Library Resources Council to digitize the photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 6
- Correspondence 6
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 6
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 3
- Architectural practice -- United States 2
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural criticism 1
- Architectural design -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural drawing -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural photography -- United States 1
- Architecture -- Composition, proportion, etc. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Architecture -- Mathematics 1
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Architecture -- Philosophy 1
- Architecture, American -- Study and teaching 1
- Brochures 1
- Color slides 1
- Contractors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Contractors -- Records and correspondence 1
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- United States 1
- Diaries 1
- Group work in architecture -- United States 1
- Historic buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Negatives (photographic) 1
- New York World’s Fair (1939-1940) 1
- Office buildings -- New York (State) 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- San Francisco Butterfly Bridge 1
- Structural analysis (Engineering) 1
- Structural design 1
- Textile design 1
- cloth 1
- samples 1 + ∧ less