Love Canal Area Revitalization Agency
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Ecumenical Task Force of the Niagara Frontier records
The records of the Ecumenical Task Force of the Niagara Frontier (ETF) document the organizing of a unified grassroots response to Love Canal, one of the nation's most significant environmental disasters. Records include administrative documents, correspondence, subject files, extensive resource libraries, habitability/environmental studies, litigation, and documentation on other local toxic waste sites.
Adeline Levine Love Canal research materials (Part II)
Materials collected by Dr. Adeline Gordon Levine, Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo, for her research on Love Canal; specifically research on the environmental studies of the area later published in her monograph.
Love Canal Area Revitalization Agency records
Selected records and documents of and relating to the Love Canal Area Revitalization Agency (LCARA).
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Hazardous waste sites -- Health aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Housing and health -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Reports 2
- Correspondence 1
- Dioxins 1
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects 1
- Hazardous waste site remediation 1
- Hazardous waste treatment facilities 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- New York (State) -- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal 1
- Tetrachlorodibenzodioxin 1 + ∧ less