State University of New York at Buffalo
Found in 204 Collections and/or Records:
This collection documents the activities and goals of the Buffalo Women's Center and includes correspondence, clippings, photographs, and newsletters. The majority of the materials document the Center's first year of operation (1973-1974), but newsletters and a history updated in 1978 cover the extent of the Center's existence.
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
The Business and Professional Women's Club of Buffalo collection documents the organizational activities between 1934 and 1998.
Collection includes the records maintained by Bradley Chapin, Chair of the Campus Planning Committee, regarding the planning for the Amherst/North Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo, specifically the determination of space needs.
This collection contains materials related to campus unrest at the University at Buffalo, 1965-1990. Included are materials regarding the "Faculty 45," and artifacts such as buttons, strike flags, banners, a tear gas canister, and a recording of the "Hayes Hall Blues," a song about the "Faculty 45."
Collection contains capital budget requests, revisions, supporting documentation, correspondence and minutes of meeting concerning the budget requests for capital constructions projects involving buildings and grounds at the Main Street and Amherst campuses of the State University of New York at Buffalo, circa 1968-1979.