Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo
Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls collected by Charlotte E. Gendler. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel and other institutions.
These are the personal papers documenting a segment of the life of local communal leader, Ralph L. Halpern. materials include speeches, and other material relating to his volunteer service in the Jewish community.
Personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local communal leader, Ethel Roblin Melzer. Materials include photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to her volunteer service and professional careers in the Jewish community.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local communal leader Morris Mesch. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other ephemera related to the community Holocaust Memorial Sculpture and volunteer activities and efforts.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local community leader Rabbi Shay Mintz's work in the Jewish community. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other material relating to his professional career in several institutions including Shaarey Zedek, Hillel, and the Jewish Book Fair.
Personal papers documenting demographical aspects of the broader Jewish community in Buffalo, as well as future planning for specific Jewish organizations as created by Kenneth Rogers.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Muriel Selling. Material includes programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel, Temple Emanu-el, and other institutions and independent groups.
- Subject: Fliers (printed matter) X
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 15
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 15
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 15
- Judaism -- United States -- History 15
- Pamphlets 15
- Ephemera 14
- Clippings (information artifacts) 13
- Correspondence 12
- Programs (documents) 12
- Minutes (administrative records) 11
- Invitations 9
- Photographs 9
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- DVDs 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Notes 2
- Research notes 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Budgets 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Court records 1
- Deeds 1
- Essays 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Niagara Region -- Archives 1
- Legal documents 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Plaques (flat objects) 1
- Position papers 1
- Presentations (communicative events) 1
- Report cards 1
- Rosters 1
- Testimonies 1
- scripts (documents) 1
- sketches 1 + ∧ less