Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo
Found in 14 Collections and/or Records:
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls collected by Charlotte E. Gendler. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel and other institutions.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local communal leader Morris Mesch. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other ephemera related to the community Holocaust Memorial Sculpture and volunteer activities and efforts.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local community leader Rabbi Shay Mintz's work in the Jewish community. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other material relating to his professional career in several institutions including Shaarey Zedek, Hillel, and the Jewish Book Fair.
Personal papers documenting demographical aspects of the broader Jewish community in Buffalo, as well as future planning for specific Jewish organizations as created by Kenneth Rogers.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Muriel Selling. Material includes programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel, Temple Emanu-el, and other institutions and independent groups.
Personal papers consist of research materials and maps documenting Jewish businesses and organizations that were located on the East Side of Buffalo during the 1930s. Also includes programming relating to Holocaust education. Programs, photographs, notes and newspaper clippings are included on other aspects of Jewish practice and history.
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts) X
- Fliers (printed matter) 13
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 13
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 13
- Ephemera 12
- Pamphlets 12
- Correspondence 11
- Programs (documents) 11
- Invitations 9
- Minutes (administrative records) 9
- Photographs 8
- Scrapbooks 4
- DVDs 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Reports 2
- Research notes 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Brochures 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Court records 1
- Essays 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 1
- Jewish camps -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish community centers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish youth -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Drama 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 1
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notes 1
- Older Jews -- Social service -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Plaques (flat objects) 1
- Position papers 1
- Presentations (communicative events) 1
- Report cards 1
- Rosters 1
- Testimonies 1
- scripts (documents) 1
- sketches 1 + ∧ less