Skip to Content

Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.)

 Organization
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:

Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records

 Collection — Box: 1-21
Identifier: MS 203
Overview The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.

Arnold and Ruth Fernandez Papers

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 210
Overview Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.

Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America Niagara Falls Chapter Records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 200.41
Overview The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.

Hillel of Buffalo Records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 228
Overview The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.

Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 204
Overview The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.

Temple Beth El Records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 222
Overview Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.