Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
These are the personal papers documenting a segment of the life of local communal leader, Ralph L. Halpern. materials include speeches, and other material relating to his volunteer service in the Jewish community.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
- Subject: Reports X
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Reports 3
- Ephemera 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1 + ∧ less