State University of New York at Buffalo. American Studies Department
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of annual reports, departmental files, and subject files from the College of Arts and Sciences, Office of the Dean.
Collection contains records and correspondence of the Graduate Group on Justice and Democracy at the State University of New York at Buffalo whose purpose was to foster interdisciplinary perspectives on criminal and civil justice.
Collection of materials from Charles Keil, ethnomusicologist and professor of American Studies. Includes his teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and his work in the University at Buffalo American Studies, Music, and Anthropology departments.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
This collection contains the administrative records of the Department of American Studies' Prison Program. The Department of American Studies offered a Master of Arts degree program to incarcerated men at existed Auburn Correctional Facility and Wende Correctional Facility between 1980 and 1989.
- Annual reports 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authorship -- Sex differences 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Community activists 1
- Correspondence 1
- Criminal justice, Administration of 1
- Criminology 1
- Ethnicity in music 1
- Ethnomusicology 1
- Feminism -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Feminism -- Research -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Feminism -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Feminism -- United States 1
- Feminism and education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Feminism and education -- United States 1
- Feminist theory -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Feminists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Folk music 1
- Folk music -- Africa 1 + ∧ less