State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of annual reports, departmental files, and subject files from the College of Arts and Sciences, Office of the Dean.
Collection of materials from Marvin Farber, professor of philosophy and phenomenology. Includes correspondence, publications, notes, speeches, and course files.
Personal correspondence to Peter H. Hare from his wife Daphne Kean Hare, and to Peter or to Daphne Kean Hare from family and friends, beginning in their college years through the early 1990's. Also includes some professional materials and correspondence.
Bound volume (148 leaves) containing tributes, photocopies of correspondence, news clippings, photographs, and other material related to the career of Peter H. Hare, Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Collection of materials from George F. Hourani, professor of Philosophy, specializing in Near Eastern History and Islamic philosophy. Includes correspondence, teachings, writings, Middle Eastern Studies research, and departmental files from both the University of Michigan and the University at Buffalo.
Collection of materials from Thomas D. Perry, professor of legal philosophy. Includes his teachings, publications, professional correspondence, and his work in the U.B. Philosophy Department.
Collection of correspondence and editorial work for the journal, The Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society, as maintained by UB Professor of Philosophy, Peter H. Hare, 1971-2002. Also includes some records kept by Hare from the Charles S. Peirce Society and the Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy (SAAP).
- Academic writing 3
- College teachers -- United States 3
- Philosophers -- Correspondence 3
- Correspondence 2
- Educators -- United States 2
- Philosophy -- Study and teaching 2
- Philosophy -- Study and teaching -- United States 2
- Philosophy teachers -- United States 2
- Scholarly publishing -- United States 2
- Aesthetics 1
- Annual reports 1
- Arab-Israeli conflict 1
- Articles 1
- Arts -- Philosophy 1
- Civil law systems 1
- Civilization, Islamic -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Comparative law -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Contracts -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Criminal law -- Germany 1 + ∧ less