Women's Club (State University of New York at Buffalo)
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence, diaries, photograph albums of Muriel Orr-Ewing (nicknamed "Meiko"). Collection includes records as founding president of the British Association of Women Executives and headmistress of the English girls finishing school, The Grove. Also includes personal correspondence with opera singer, Adèle Leigh, child author Berthe Grimault, and other notable writers and poets.
Constitution, minutes, reports, scrapbooks, yearbooks, newsletters, and other material documenting the Women's Club of State University of New York at Buffalo from 1946 to 2003.
This collection includes scrapbooks, meeting minutes and new member records.
Records, 1946-1949, of the Relief Project undertaken by the Women's Club of the University of Buffalo, to aid families of university professors in Germany, Austria, France, England, the Netherlands, Italy, Japan, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Greece, and other countries devastated during World War II. The records include correspondences, photographs, financial records, newspaper clippings, and other items.
- Correspondence 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 3
- Photographs 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Annual reports 1
- Boarding school students -- Great Britain 1
- Boarding schools -- Great Britain 1
- Book inventories 1
- Brothers and sisters 1
- Businesswomen -- Societies and clubs -- History 1
- Charity organization -- England 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Canada -- Social life and customs 1
- Committees 1
- Diaries 1
- Education -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century 1
- Ephemera 1
- Girls' schools -- Great Britain 1
- Great Britain -- Foreign Relations -- Japan 1 + ∧ less