State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Environmental Design
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
The collection includes School of Architecture and Environmental Design Accreditation evaluation reports, correspondence, and memorandum.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, miscellaneous printed material regarding events, etc., and reports from the School of Architecture and Planning, and its predecessor, the School of Architecture and Environmental Design.
- Architecture -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Architecture, American -- Study and teaching 2
- Schools of architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Students 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Architecture, industrial 1
- Black-and-white negatives 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Field notes 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Buildings 1
- Universities and colleges -- Accreditation 1 + ∧ less