Athletics Memorabilia Collection
Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:
Materials in the Division of Athletics History collection include game programs, media guides, photographs, ephemera, memorabilia, and uniforms and apparel that represent multiple sports at the University at Buffalo.
Football programs for the University at Buffalo spanning 1930-2010. A portion of the programs are from opposing teams.
A collection of photographs and other images featuring Bob Miske during his time as a student athlete at UB from the late 1950s to the early 1960s and as an alumnus. His time on the baseball and basketball teams is featured prominently.
Photographs (1946-1948) of the UB basketball and football teams, donated by William Rudick, a UB alumnus and former student athlete.
This collection consists of press coverage and memorabilia regarding the 1958 and 2008 UB Bulls football team’s bowl game invitations. Also included is the resolution of the University at Buffalo Council presenting the 1958 football team with the 2009 Chancellor Charles P. Norton Medal.
This collection contains general history files on University at Buffalo Athletics, from 1970-1985. Collected materials include sports schedules, press releases, sports statistics, etc. The bulk of this collection is from 1970-1980.
Sound recordings from Pete Weber's sportscasting career.
- Football -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 10
- Football players 5
- Basketball -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- College athletes 4
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects 4
- Photographs 2
- Plaques (flat objects) 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Baseball -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Cross-country running -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- PDF 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Rosters 1
- Signatures (names) 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Soccer -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less