Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo)
University Archives has several areas of collecting focus. One of these is the Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection. The bulk of the Collection is made up of materials relating to Frank Lloyd Wright, and in particular, the Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York. Other significant holdings include the Harold L. and Mary D. Cohen papers, Louise Bethune papers, Walter Bird papers, J.J. Polivka, and William S. Huff.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Reyner Banham "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage" course records
Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
Larkin Company plans
Architectural plans for the Larkin Company's administration building which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Darwin D. Martin-Frank Lloyd Wright collection, oral histories
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Subject: Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) X
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Architecture, industrial 1
- Black-and-white negatives 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Field notes 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Buildings 1
- Office buildings -- New York (State) 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1 + ∧ less