State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Sociology
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of annual reports, departmental files, and subject files from the College of Arts and Sciences, Office of the Dean.
Papers related to the career of Dr. Adeline Levine (1925-2015), Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo. Includes correspondence, writings, teaching and research material, and documentation of professional involvement with the Pro-Choice Network of Western New York.
Research material, including field notes, audio interviews, transcripts, and correspondence related to Adeline Levine's research with residents of the Love Canal neighborhood of Niagara Falls, New York, who were affected by the man-made environmental disaster.
Collection of the Social Psychology program of the State University of New York at Buffalo; contains typed and handwritten meeting announcements, meeting minutes, training grant application and renewals, interdepartmental correspondence, program evaluations and site visit evaluations spanning from 1962-1990.
- Audiocassettes 2
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects 2
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 2
- New York (State) -- Environmental health -- Niagara Falls 2
- Annual reports 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Child welfare -- History -- United States 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color slides 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Office files 1
- Photographs 1
- Social psychology 1
- Sociologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Sociology -- Study and teaching -- United States 1 + ∧ less